Enjoying the simpler things in life, Dr. Tom appreciates and respects the wisdom of the earth and animals – from the smell of fresh cut grass, to the feel of life-giving soil in his hands. When not practicing his passion for dentistry, he also enjoys creative cooking, tinkering with vintage cars and watching classic black and white films. Music appreciation, including all genres, is a joy. During the quiet times on a snowy, blustery day, a good book about local Canadian history shared with his two dogs, Benson and Abigail is always a pleasure.
Awards and Professional Memberships
- Recipient of the Dean’s Gold Medal for outstanding academic achievement in dental school
- Recipient of Ontario Dental Association Proficiency Award
- Recipient of Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity Award for highest standing in four years of dental school
- Recipient of the Crown and Bridge Study Club Award
- Inaugurated into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honour Dental Society
- Currently enrolled in the Misch International Implant Institute of Canada
- Born and raised in Toronto, Dr. Tom attended the University of Toronto where he completed his - Honours Bachelor of Science Degree in Biochemistry and graduated top of his class receiving his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. Having a life-long love of music, Dr. Tom is also a classically trained musician having studied for ten years at the Ontario Conservatory of Music.