- Notice a person’s smile before anything else
- Do the right thing even when no one is watching
- Cleaned your room when you were a teenager without your parents asking
- Transfer recyclables from the garbage to the recycling bin
- Welcome a good debate, even with your employer
- Have a cause that is near and dear to your heart
- Care more about your values and your intelligence more than your experience
- Support each other in living a healthy lifestyle
- We see every mistake as an opportunity to learn
- Reward learning and encourage the sharing of knowledge
- Seek to provide more than what’s expected
Who are we?
Dentistry 390 evolved from a small practice located at Wharncliffe and Oxford, then under the name of Wharncliffe Dental Centre. Eleven years ago we expanded the practice and relocated to our current location. Although the practice has grown and our technology has advanced, we still value spending one on one time with each of our patients. Our team is our greatest asset in supporting our mission to provide the best dental care and education for our patients while providing a pleasant atmosphere of caring and trust within our office.
What benefits do we offer?
- Dental benefits starting after three months of employment for employee, spouse, children and parents
- Paid continuing education as part of the team’s commitment to growth
- Reimbursement for approved courses related to personal development
- Enrollment in the “Make it Happen Dentistry 390 Book Club” where reading books earns reward points
- Participation in Dentistry 390 social and charity events
- Uniform allowance
None at this time.