Are you tired of the mundane? Are you in need of a change? Are you recently graduated and have
written your board exams? Do you hear opportunity knocking?
Dentistry 390 is looking for an amazing Level II Dental assistant to play a key role alongside Dr. Lori in
her general dentistry orthodontic emphasis dental practice.
This opportunity is perfect for you if you are someone who:
- Derives joy in transforming patient smiles.
- Has an eye for detail
- Wants to develop the budding photographer inside you
- Values personal growth and development
- Appreciates celebrating as a team
- Goes crazy when your pictures are hanging crooked on the wall
- Knows structure and organizing is as important as breathing
- Likes to be creative in ways that go above and beyond helping people
- Enjoys food
- Preferably has some orthodontic assisting experience
- Is available Monday 8-5; Tuesday 8-5; Wednesday 8-6; Thursday 8-8
- checks all the boxes
In this position you will:
- Empower your passion for improving patient’s health and lives
- Build and develop relationships
- Utilize your organizational skills
- Facilitate orthodontic records
- Be instrumental with patient care
- Comply with IPAC health and safety
- Be an effective team player on a dynamic team
- Have opportunity to actively participate in Team events/Seminars/Courses/Convention
- Develop personally and professionally through involvement in the office Bookclub.
Have we piqued your interest?
Please send your resume along with a cover letter detailing how you see yourself in this role to: